Thursday, March 20, 2008

Vintage Shoe Tag

I've been tagged by Couture Allure Vintage of the eVintage Society. This week we're all about shoes!

(ya'll know how I feel about tagging games, right? see me playing anyway?)

1) SHOW US YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES IN YOUR INVENTORY.

Well they are no longer in my inventory, but this pair or Dior's are about the most scrupmtous pair of shoes I've ever seen I love just looking at them and hated (even though the cash was nice) to see them sell.

2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STYLE OF VINTAGE SHOE TO SELL?

40's platforms and peeptoes, the quirkier the better.

3) FAVORITE VINTAGE SHOE TO WEAR?

IF I did not have the widest feet known to mankind these would be what I love to wear:


and I am desperate to find anything, even new like these in 9WWWWW!

I have this feeling that somewhere there is a shoe store that sells old lady orthopedic shoes and they have just that style!

4) FAVORITE PAIR YOU OWN?

See #3.

If I had a good amount of cash, I would settle for either of these great wedges from Remix shoes. I know, I know they are not vintage, but it is probably as good as a gal with feet like mine is going to get.

Now let's move on to Carol at Dandelion Vintage Tag, you're it!

No comments: