Friday, March 14, 2008

Anthony Bourdain


Have I said that I want to have Anthony Bourdain's babies?


There is NO ONE on TV I would rather sit and eat and
drink and smoke and talk with then him.
If you are not watching No Reservations on the Travel Channel
then you should. It is about food and travel, but so, so much more.

I love a man who loves his liquor and smokes and good food.
The episode in Ireland was classic with great food, lots of Guinness
and smoking.
Plus he is not pretentious about food. A well done, home made meal
made with love is a great meal in his book.

What a man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Moxie Tonic said...

How ironic that my hubbie and I were just enjoying a great meal at home and talking about Bourdain tonight. We have been reading "A Cooks Tour" and loving the new season on travel channel. I very much relate to his outlook on food, travel, and life in general.