Friday, March 27, 2009

Crazy Drama

Courtney Love is being sued by a designer who made some custom garments for Love (made from vintage and trims owned by Love) but claims Love never paid for them (allegedly) and then went on to try and ruin the gals reputation via Twitter and, I guess, MySpace.....that is not alleged since Courtney did that pretty publicly.

I actually have no opinion of either gal except that the drah-ma displayed in the lawsuit filing is delish.

Jebus, that is some crazy shit.
"oi vey dont fuck with my wradrobe or you willend up in a circle of corched eaeth hunted til your dead"

I don't know either of these folks, they might both be nuts or nice gals, but this does make for some fun reading when I should be working.
The only thing that would have made it better is if Love wrote everything in LOLspeech:

"oi vey doan fuck wif mah wradrobe or youz will end up in a circle of scorched earth hunted til ur dead"

No comments: