Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Seriously?

Wut?*

Buddy Christ says:
"Get out of my belief system, you are makin' me look stupid."...and making more Atheists.

I am amazed at the fear some folks have of the scary Atheists out there.
Hell, some of my favorite "in real life" friends are Atheists and I can attest that they do not have horns nor has knowing them harmed my child in any way.
Not only do I no longer care if someone is religious or not I'm beginning to think, after 8 years of "God's Man" in the White House, that we might do better with an Atheist or Agnostic President.

*Rep. Monique Davis to atheist Rob Sherman: `It’s dangerous for our children to even know that your philosophy exists!'
Seriously, that's what she said (and for heaven's sake the woman is a Dem) and more. The link above takes you to the Chicago Tribune Blog that has a audio link to the whole shameful exchange.....and I only thought The South had idjets for state reps.

1 comment:

Miss Janey said...

But the policies and actions of the "Gods Man" currently in office-like waging of war without cause... that's NOT dangerous for our children?