Wednesday, April 16, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag, Maxed Out!

So. Ready for the maxi?

No, no I'm not.

MAXI OR PATIO DRESS, AND WHY?
Maxi, since for me "Patio Dress" is something different.

FAVORITE MAXI DRESS IN YOUR INVENTORY?
I don't have any really, I guess you might call this Logan a Maxi, but I think of it more as an evening dress.

AS A TREND, WILL IT BE A HIT OR A MISS?
Well as a trend I think it might be a mild hit, but most women are just not going to go back to long skirts. We have been conditioned for so long to see that length as a formal option only.

Of course I saw some floral halter Maxis at WaMart the other day so you really never know.

DO YOU WEAR MAXI DRESSES OR SKIRTS?
Nope, I can't even stand long nightgowns.

PROS AND CONS?
They can be very pretty and feminine and just another option for women with really thick calves to hide 'em. Cons? They can be just kitschy if not done right...now I like kitsch, but not 70's kitsch.

And what if the trend really took off and the next thing you know we are all wearing long dresses with fraking panniers? Oh hell no!

Let's see, I'm tagging Kitsch-y-Cool next.

No comments: