Saturday, July 19, 2008

Project Runway 5

So I now have a girl crush on Korto.



She is not one of those tiny hipster designers, has amazing skin, great hair, designed a dress made out of a table cloth that did not NOT look like a tablecloth that almost any woman could wear and be happy in (different color though and without the garnish) AND she lives "outside of Little Rock, Arkansas, where she now resides with her husband and daughter"!

OMG!
I live "outside of Little Rock"......
Also "She is inspired by rich fabrics and textures and says her designs are intended for real, full-figured women."
"Best Fashion advice? Wear your size..."
AMEN!

I'm gonna stop every woman I see with a big 'fro from now on until I meet her.
Word.

I can't wait to see more of what she comes up with this season.

No comments: