Saturday, July 12, 2008

Etsy Is Evil

Really it is.
It calls to me....wants all my money ...

Ang, over at Dorothea's Closet turned me onto Spa Goddess on Etsy.
I'm a total sucker for handmade beauty products.
I bought this bunch o' samples and feel in love with this and this and this.
I love the smell of lavender, I love the way the scrub and spray makes my skin feel.
And my skin does look much, much better.

Of course it did not stop there. I also got some yummy lip balm, Pink Lemonade and Dreamsicle, from You Stink Soap. The seller sent along a sample of Birthday Cake soap.
Best.Smell.Evah!

Last but not least I got this great little eyeglass case from Wrightsan.


It is awesome, I loose my keys all the time. I love slipping my cell phone, credit card and driver's license into this puppy and leave the big purse behind. Great barkcloth fabric.

Today I bought this bar shampoo from Dress Green. I'll let you know what I think once I've used it a few times.

No comments: