Monday, December 08, 2008

Open Tabs

Carol from Dandelion Vintage interviewed Marzipan Jones as she tries to live the life of a 1950s housewife. The interview is here on Vintage Bulletin.

Couture Allure reminds us that the Constantiner Collection of Photographs will be auctioned off at Christie's on Dec 16th and 17th. If you live in New York you can go see a preview from Dec. 12th - 16th.
My favorite photograph is this one of a Mainbocher Corset by Horst P. Hors:

The Vintage Fashion Guild is featuring vintage with bling this week.

Debutante Clothing on a chic Dior vintage find.

Hahahahahah, the director of Twilight (ask your kid) may have been canned because she wanted to make the movies better.

Kim is still counting off the 12 days of Christmas in her own cracktastic way.

Lizzie over on The Vintage Traveler is doing a give away! (I mention this because that creepy elf on the right makes me giddy.)

National nightmare is almost over and get over it, Obama is an American and the truth matters. Both from Deus Ex Malcontent.

Big ass pockets on Dress-A-Day.


1 comment:

Couture Allure Vintage Fashion said...

Thanks for the mention! About once a week, I wish I lived closer to NYC so I could go visit museums, galleries, and auction houses and immerse myself in art.