Thursday, December 04, 2008

12 "Vintage" Days of Christmas


(I'll admit to a bit of a Danny crush in days gone by...too bad he
ended up being such a douche-tool as an adult.)


Kim over at The Girl Can't Help It is doing the Twelve Days of Christmas, vintage-crack style.
Day one:

"You don't have to say it. I know this is quite possibly the lamest picture I've ever had the displeasure of finding on the internets, next in line to the nude picture of Pete "homo-erotic" Wentz that's floating around out there, but do you know that there is nothing great in vintage land to show you for neither partridges nor pear trees? (Unless you find a 1980's Avon partridge in a pear tree collectible figurine with Bonnie Belle gingerbread Lipsmacker lip gloss hidden inside a great vintage score. Then it's your lucky day and I think you may also be mentally disabled from smoking too much of the crack and I will have to say GOOD DAY SIR. (See? Christmas is such a freaking joy already! I'm already yelling at crackheads and it's only day one!)"


She is up to day 4 so far.
I gotta hand it to her, I have a hard time blogging once a week, so 12 days in a row is pretty impressive.


(No, you are right, it really does not take much to impress me.)

1 comment:

Kim @ The Girl Can't Help It said...

It's amazing what being an insomniac and having blood made out of coffee can do! I'm surprised the blog is even readable at the speed I type the crap that's festering in my head. (Thanks for shouts, dood!)