Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vintage Blog Tag

I've been tagged by Real Vintage for the eVINTAGE SOCIETY Wednesday Blog Tag.

1) Show your favorite Rat Pack look in your inventory (early 60s suit, fedora, tie, cufflinks, loop collar shirt…..)

I got nothing, Kim over at Fast Eddie's has this crazy smoking jacket. Smoking jackets always make me think if Hef and Hef makes me think of 60's cool.



2) Favorite Sinatra song?

All the Way or The Way you Look Tonight

3) Favorite Rat Pack member? (Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Joey Bishop, Sammy Davis Jr. or Peter Lawford)

Frank is my man.

4) Best Sinatra “era”? (40s young & skinny, 50s swingin’ crooner or 60s Rat Pack suave?)

60's Rat Pack baby.

5) Favorite Sinatra wife? (Nancy, Ava Gardner, Mia Farrow or Barbara)

Hands down Ava, stunning and NUTS......what a great combination.

6) Been to Vegas, how many times and best Vegas story (keep it clean!)

Never been and it makes me feel pretty bitter.

It is Kistch-y-Cools turn!

1 comment:

Miss Janey said...

Miss Janey so wishes the Mister would dress little Rat Pack once in a while. At least a stingy-brimmed fedora a la Frank.