Thursday, May 22, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag, Your Slip is Showing!

I've been tagged by Dorothea's Closet Vintage for the eVINTAGE SOCIETY Wednesday Blog Tag.

1) Show us your favorite vintage slip in your inventory ....

I've had some amazing slips, but right now this red Vanity Fair half slip is my favorite. It has this sweet ribbon braided though the lace. I love it.

2) Lace trim or chiffon trim? Whats your favorite?

Oh I really love chiffon, lots of chiffon ruffles.

3)Colors or neutrals, whats your preference?

I like a bit of color. Red or maybe a purple slip.

4) Favorite label in vintage lingerie? (Vintage Vanity Fair, Vassarette, Movie Star, Barbizon....)

Van Raalte. The nylon they produced is some of the softest I have ever felt.

5) Full slip or half?

I really don't have a preference at all, I just like the pretties.

6)Slips worn as dresses in public…..yea or nay?


Sorry, as amazing as it sounds, I am a total prude when it comes to wearing undies as street wear. I like a little flash of slip or the ruffles of a full petticoat, but dude keep your lingerie to yourself.

I'm taggin' Kitch-y-Cool Vintage next!

No comments: