Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sexy, What?

I agree with the two lovely men over at Tom and Lorenzo:
Beautiful men, no doubt, but the only ones who strike us as sexy are Jon Hamm (who SHOULD have been at the top of the list, dammit), Joe Manganiello, and Robert Downey, Jr.

I don't find Ryan Reynolds sexy in the least.
Meh.

RDJ is always at the top of my list.


I will admit that my new guilty please is Benedict Cumberbatch who plays the lead in the BBC's new Sherlock Holmes series Sherlock. Lovely looking man.


And here is special RDJ bonus:



Enjoy!

2 comments:

What-I-Found said...

Wow, that was like hearing that song for the first time.
Thanks!

Lisa said...

RDJ is my alternate husband. And that video is one reason why. Keep in mind that it was made when no one in Hollywood would come near him because of his issues.

The man WILL have his Oscar one day. I love him.