Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Vintage Etsy or YOU KNOW YOU WANT THAT CLOCK

When my son comes home from work he throws his crap all over the kitchen counter that sticks out in the living room and collects our crap.
Once my Wellbutrin runs out for the day and turns ugly I may yell about his crap all over my counter and might throw it on the ground or maybe at him.
The other day I decided to set this great MCM metal trash can, black with silver deer on it, on the washstand my the counter and have him throw everything in there.
It looks pretty good, but it is a bit tall so I spent some time trolling Etsy trying to find a type of atomic container or planter or large bowl to use. I did not find anything I wanted, but I found so
me great atomic housewares I want, but do not need.
Here are a few:

Atomic Starburst Vintage Glasbake Casserole or Cake Pan (actually I might NEED this more then I thought)







SCHAEFER ATOMIC CLOCK
I
really love this beer advertising clock, but man I do not need it.

If you love Mid Century Modern and Atomic vintage you should check out Kim on Tuesday for her Atomic Tuesday roundup and No Pattern Required.

No comments: