Saturday, May 16, 2009

Vintage Pattern Watch

This week on eBay I am watching:

This Vogue Special Design pattern, the side treatment is scrumptious.



"This week I am featuring a great selection of patterns that belonged to a lady that made all of her own clothes. Some of them are sultry and maybe a little Boho – she lived in a really cool house tucked away on a side street in town – she has recently passed away at the age of 92. Be sure to check all of the patterns out – there are a hundred or so of them and I think I’ll list them 25 or so at a time – to help keep myself straight. They are all 30’s – 40’s – 50’s – mostly Vogue and Vogue Special Designs – with some Butterick and Simplicity. "

From the same seller, Vogue 5256:



Oh just go and look at her listings, there are some snappy designs there.

I'm also watching Vogue Couturier Pattern #890 that was mentioned on Dress A Day.

I love ballgowns with huge ass pockets.

How awesome is this strapless cat suit with swing jacket, Vogue 7439?

Meow....


Oh, and this delish Jo Copland that was just listed.

No comments: