Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Morning Thoughts

GOP platform on abstinence and education

"We renew our call for replacing 'family planning' programs for teens with increased funding
for abstinence education, which teaches abstinence until marriage as the responsible and
expected standard of behavior. Abstinence from sexual activity is the only protection that is
100% effective against out-of-wedlock pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases, including
HIV/AIDS when transmitted sexually.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Republicans.
If it makes the fundis happy they will stick with a view, even when it is a proven failure that
puts the lives of teens in danger.

Some early morning thoughts:
On a political board I post on a few posters have flounced off over the night, always fun to watch the hissy fits with posters proclaiming "Screw you bitches, I'm outa here!".
I'll miss their special form of crazy.

Palin is obviously a commie traitor. What were the Republicans thinking? They must actually
hate America. Was McCain not wearing his "American" hat when he picked her?

OMG! Will someone PLEASE tell Elizabeth Hasselbeck to STFU? Jesus, that woman is an idiot.
Why does Barbara let her open her pie hole? Oh look, New Kids on the Block are back.
(I turned on the TV to see if we had tornado warnings and there was The View, Joy always
reels me in)

There is a Palin Candidacy Death Watch (With Poll) over on DKos, good times.

Palin is the gift that keeps on giving....if seeing Republicans is a form of entertainment
for you.
It is for me.

Last point.
I wish you could reach though the tv so I could smack Mary Matalin.

Thanks I feel better now.

No comments: