Monday, September 08, 2008

We Are Not Amused


I promise this will be my final Sarah Palin post.

At least until she talks to real reporters who ask her tough questions.

Rick Davis from the McCain campaign has said:

Rick Davis, campaign manager for Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., just told Fox News Channel's Chris Wallace that McCain running mate Gov. Sarah Palin won't subject herself to any tough questions from reporters "until the point in time when she'll be treated with respect and deference." ... "Sarah Palin will have the opportinity to speak to the American people," Davis said. "She will do interviews, but she'll do them on the terms and conditions" the campaign decides.

Sarah, just a little hint, respect needs to be earned and so far honey, you have done nothing to earn mine. Having 5 kids means nothing to me when I know gals who have 7 or more kids and homeschool them all.

And Deference?
Seriously?
Just who the hell does she think she is....the fucking Queen?

1 comment:

Dorothea's Closet Vintage said...

hey now.

I live a mere 2 blocks from the Governor of Iowa's mansion....so by Palin-speak rules, I know everything there is to know about running Iowa.

But DON'T ask me any questions...until you can show me some damn respect and DEFERENCE, dammit!!!

Ang