Sunday, August 31, 2008

Troopergate

What can I say.*
Troopergate.

"An internal trooper investigation had found Mr Wooten guilty of several infractions - using a Taser stun gun on his stepson, drinking on duty, threatening his then father-in-law and shooting a moose without a permit, the Anchorage Daily News reported yesterday."

If they all live in mobile homes, in the South**, this would be a Jerry Springer show.

Here, this will take your mind off the fail that is Palin***:




*I can say a whole lot more, but I'm not voting Republican so I could care less if McCain choose a right-wing, anti-choice creationist with the least amount of experience EVAH as his running mate. The fact that she has a vajay means nothing.

**Don't judge me bitches, I live in a mobile home, in the South.

***Yes, yes Michelle is made of awesome.

1 comment:

Sue (Vintage Rescue) said...

Palin is the new Quayle. She won't last 3 weeks. Biden's gonna chew her up and spit her out. This'll be FUN.