Friday, September 08, 2006


On My Watch List

Normally I am watching vintage clothes or pattern lots on eBay.
Not right now.
All I want is this book from mybestbooks:

The FUNDAMENTALS OF APPAREL DESIGN by Pepin Harmony.
How could I not?
Look at the pictures. Tons and tons of lovely, snazzy, chic 1940's clothing!
I am drooling and seriously thinking about NOT paying a bill so I can have THIS BOOK!
Go take a look, the seller has done a fantastic job with the listing including a large
amount of pictures and chapter information. You might also want to check out the sellers
other items. She has a nice number of vintage fashion books listed this week.
~sigh~

I have never felt this way about a book before, well except for the new hardback reissues of
Sandman that Neil Gaiman will have out soon.
I would kill for one of those.

Here a a couple more illustrations from the book.

No comments: