Saturday, September 02, 2006

Fascits and Truthiness

Just need to spout off about a few thing:

-The Emmy's sucked except for this which has raised the lurv I feel for both
Jon and Steven to new and obsessive heights.
I thought even Manilow was thinking WTF? when he won.

-According to Rummy I seem to be a "new kind of" fascist.
According to Webster's Bush and company are.
"political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition 2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control".

Hmmmmmm......

I don't know how I can stand the "big lie" for 2 more years.

No comments: