Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Oh no it is another BAD MOMMY!
This one has had the nerve, the transparent honesty utter gall to admit that she finds being a mom ~drum roll please~ BORING!
~gasp~

Freelance journalist Helen Kirwan-Taylor, 42, hit a nerve after the Daily Mail tabloid on Wednesday published her first-person essay under the headline, "Sorry, but my children bore me to death!"

The gnashing of teeth and rending of garments is overpowering.

What can I say? I agree.

I love this quote:
She’d rather go shopping or have her hair done than attend another child's birthday party.
Hello?
Me too.
Actually if the party is at Chuckie Cheese I'd rather a binki wax done by an M&S practicing dwarf. It is my belief that Chuckie Cheese is actually a Hell Mouth from whence the Four Horsemen will emerge.
I was always happy to have 2 or 3 hours free whilst The Boy spent time running around like a maniac, stuffing his face with lots 'o surgery treats and chugging all the soda in their house.
Of course payback is a bitch...

She says that when her children were young, she became a workaholic to avoid having to spend time with them. She begged the nanny to read them bedtime stories.
Bitch.
Where was my nanny?

No comments: