Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vintage Tag

Ah Jebus, I missed the blog tag last week.
So here I am at almost midnight making sure I do not miss this week.
'Cause that's how I roll, fraking team player and all that.
Like always Ang from Dorothea's Closet tagged me.

Animals…..we love ‘em, we love to wear ‘em! Prints, that is (fur is another and much more sensitive topic for another blog). Show us your animal prints!

Let’s see what you’ve got!

1) Show us your favorite piece of animal print apparel in your inventory!

I love this hat. Meow.

2) What is your favorite animal print to wear & why?

Spotty cats. Here kitty kitty.

3) Favorite to sell?

The same.....

4) Favorite pet and best pet story?

I love each of my pets with the same unbridled cuteness love.

I can't let anyone think I love them more...tender egos and all that.

5) Scared of animals? Which one scares you the most & why?

Freaking snakes......and anything that can KILL ME yo.

6) Favorite animal to visit at the zoo or to collect images of?

LOL cats...they are real.

Right?

My favorite:

OMG! I can't find it, the LOST lol cat.

weeps.

I'll do these instead:



No comments: