Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hey CNN, Fuck Off!

Wow, Chez over at Dues Ex Malcontent got fired from his job at CNN because of his blog.

S'rly.
Hell, I had no idea he even worked for them since he never named his employer, all I know is he is a man after my own heart.

I wake up every morning baffled as to why America hasn't thrown George Bush and Dick Cheney in prison, Hollywood hasn't stopped trying to convince me that Sarah Jessica Parker is attractive, gullible soccer moms haven't realized that they share absolutely no kinship with Oprah, and Fox canceled Firefly.


Firefly, sigh....that alone makes him awesome, but you can read here and here* to see why I read
him everyday.

Not sure why CNN cared that he had a blog since for the most part no one knew who he worked for.
I've pretty much given up on CNN since they hired that douche bag Glenn Beck so it is no skin off my nose removing them from the satellite "favorites" list.
It will protect me from being traumatized by Wolf Blitzer.

I guess it is a good thing I work for myself.


*I mean really, who isn't sick to death of The Oprah and that %^&%%$^(*((*)#@ Ann Coulter?

No comments: