Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Patterns at Sew-Retro Vintage Patterns

Still in the middle of updating the websites, but thought I would show you some of the new patterns I've listed in the last week.

This is a great pattern.
Totally a rip-off of the Mondrian Op-Art look YSL created from Simplicity.



I love the collar with the pull-though bow.



 Sexy 50's skirt with pleats.
There are arrows at the top pf those pleats.



 1940's Anne Adams dress pattern with a clever asymmetrical opening.



 I LOVE these two 1950's cover-up/day dresses with their huge pockets and adorable appliques.

Coffee and doughnuts:

And FREAKING carrots:

 All of these can now be directly purchased from Sew-Retro Vintage Patterns.

1 comment:

Vhutali said...

I love the collar with the pull-though too.

It's so beautiful and timeless.

Www.msvanvee.blogspot.com