Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nikki Heat

I love Firefly.
I love Nathen Fillion which means I find Castle* a nice little show.
I love mysteries, which means every time the show is on I tell my husband "I wish Castle was a real series of mystery novels."

But look.
Not books about Castle and Beckett, she of the

oh
so
many
awesome
coats*,
but Heat Wave the Nikki Heat novel Castle has written with Beckett as his muse.
AARRRGGGGHHH
Can NOT believe I missed this.
And now I am broke and the new Dresden Files is coming out and I.Must.Own.Both.

Wonder just who is the author writing under the nom de plume of Richard Castle.

*If you watch the show, you will know what I mean. My theory on the coats is that she buy very basic clothes, shoes and has a no nonsense purse, but what she splurges on is awesome jackets and coats.
**You also know this means that if I had a Kindle already I could have downloaded a copy and would be reading it right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all things FIrefly or Fillion, so I'll be buying it too!

Dresden, it's a given!!