Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Him

I lurk on a couple of "traditional" Catholic blogs because I like the writers (as in I've read books they have written) and they make me think about my own more, shall we say, non-traditional Catholicism.

I found out today that the husband of Amy Welborn ( Charlotte Was Both), Michael Dubruiel, collapsed and passed away yesterday.
To say I am stunned and saddened is an understatement.
50 is so young....

Spare some good thoughts, or payers if that is how you roll, for this family that is hurting.
If you pass a Catholic church this week, go in and light a candle for him.

May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Eternal light grant him, O Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://ccrg.info/cas.htm

Please help us by acquiring this Catholic Traditionalist CD and by making a donation to one of the few left of the remnant Church Militant; designed to expose the masonic evils of our world and implement philosophies, technologies, and economies designed to preserve and protect present and future generations.

All challenges or assistance welcomed and encouraged.


Introducing the new Traditionalist Catholic National Anthem: Guns & Jesus.

http://ccrg.info/cas.htm