Plus it is incredibly easy.
1) Two parts HIGH QUALITY self-rising flour. One part heavy whipping cream.
2) Make a well in the middle of the flour. Pour in the cream. Mix well with CLEAN HANDS
3) Don't over-mix. Dough should be moist but not wet.
4) Break off portions that are the size that you want your biscuits. Put on a greased cookie sheet.
5) Press slightly on the biscuits. Bake in a preheated to 425 oven until risen and golden. That's it!
That's about it.
I do 2 Cups SRF to a smidge over 1 Cup of cream, mix, then knead a couple of times on floured counter, press flat and cut with biscuit cutter. Sometimes I'll brush melted butter on top before cooking.
I'll probably do more then I need too.
Her last bit of info is VERY IMPORTANT!
6) Unless you never want to get rid of a man, don't make him these biscuits. I'm tryna tell you what I know.
I can attest to this, Jim has said he will NEVER leave me now that I make biscuits this good.