Sunday, January 06, 2008

Caturday Purse




I take part in a Secret Santa each year and this Christmas I
bought my SS recipient this purse calender.
I liked it so much I bought one for myself too.
Oh, there are some great purses.
Some are vintage and some are not.
I've decided to scan my favorite purses as I come to them.

The scan above is of
"Harle" calico cat bag with thread "hair" and
applique from Priscilla Snyder, 2005.
Yes, that is a purse.

Vintage champagne-bucket evening
bag in black suede by Anne Marie of France, mid 1940's.



Waving "Quelle Idole" (what a doll) Kelly Bag. Hermes, 2000.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have a genuine Vintage Leopard or Ocelot fur coat for sale on Trade Me if you interested. See the link below.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=134495507