Thursday, February 01, 2007

"bow your heads and pretend to be serious"

This has to be the funniest damn story of the week.

Mooninites have invaded Boston.
Glad I don't live there....the stupidity hurts my brain.
Of course we were watching the news last night and feeling all
sorry for the folks in Boston about the scare.
That was until they showed a picture of the said device.


That was when I spit out my drink and my teen fell on the floor
in a hail of guffaws and yelling "Dude it is a Mooninite...muwhahahahahahahah".

Man what a clusterfuck the authorities in Boston have made this. Here is a great quote:

“It had a very sinister appearance,” Coakley told reporters. “It had a battery behind it, and wires.”

Well of course it looked sinister. We all know how sinister cartoon characters can be.

The Mooninites are NOT sorry, not sorry at all....
Of course if you lived in Boston and were smart you could have found one and
nabbed it for yourself or to sell on Ebay.

No comments: