Friday, June 22, 2007

New Blog and Today's Sale Finds
As if I don't have enough to do I have begun a vintage sewing and vintage patterns themed blog:
Sew Vintage Sewing

I think I'll mostly post "coming soon" vintage patterns I'm selling on Sew-Retro Vintage Patterns, cute patterns others are selling and vintage sewing stuff.

Today I could not resist the call of the local estate sales. No vintage clothes to be found, but I spent money on some barkcloth (to sell), a few patterns(to sell), a sewing box like grandma had (keeping...needs work), Stockings (to sell), a really cute sewing theme apron (can't decide if I am keeping it), vintage strawberry table cloth (keeping) and a girl scout paper doll set (not sure about it, the clothes are super cute) with some Jane Powell dresses thrown in.....
Here are some pics.

No comments: