Monday, July 13, 2009

Christmas Score

Last Christmas I decided I needed a very specific vintage tablecloth for Christmas, but I am really, really cheap so I could not buy one when they would show up on eBay because the bidding normally went over $60.
Did I mention I was cheap?
Patience is normally not a virtue I excel in, but I have been waiting since Spring for one to show up at a price I was willing to pay.


At a price I was willing to pay.

Aqua and red and mini Santas who look like they might have been taking in a bit too much of the Christmas "cheer" (winkwinknudgenudge) with atomic stars and did I mention that it is fun?
I also found the other tablecloth I wanted, the one with the hanging shineybrite ornaments, and it should be here in a few days.
Vintage 50's creepy Santa head in a star for the top of the tree was another purchase, but I have put it up so you can't see a picture of it.
Don't be sad.
It is just as well since, seriously, it is one creepy!ass Santa head in a star.

3 comments:

Georgia said...

Julie,
You have found some real treasures! If you wan to see more vintage Christmas tablecloths priced between $37-55.00 please visit my website!
Open the Vintage Linen Cabinet to find some beautiful treasures!

Gerogia
Grandma G's
http://www.grandmagscottage.com

Georgia said...

Julie,
You have found some real treasures! If you wan to see more vintage Christmas tablecloths priced between $37-55.00 please visit my website!
Open the Vintage Linen Cabinet to find some beautiful treasures!

Gerogia
Grandma G's
http://www.grandmagscottage.com

BombshellShocked said...

I love this table cloth! The aqua really makes the red and green pop and makes decorating around it even more fun!